Thursday, January 12, 2012

If You're in My Heart


Verse 1:
I know you're heartbroken at what's taken place, I see the hurt, but the look on your face
Tells me you don't believe that I can ease your pain, and as hard as I try the result is the same...

Bridge 1:
Let me take a step in the right direction, then take a step back to where I was.
You here with me is the only solution, but we'll make it through, make it through because:

Chorus:
I have your heart and it keeps me believing, that there is hope as long as your heart is beating.
You are still with me although I can't see you, but if you're in my heart, there's no way I can leave you.

Verse 2:
We sought for answers to solve what we face, but every solution left us in a place
With a central dillemma; the worst of our lives: if we're not together, how will we survive?

Bridge 2:
To avoid a step in the wrong direction, we'll take our time to know when
We'll have to make do with the things of the present 'til we meet again, 'til then just remember:

-Chorus-

Tag:
You know I love you, so we'll make it through though I'm not there beside you.
But when you miss me lead your memory back to these words, and let these words remind you.

-Chorus-

Ending Chorus:
You have my heart, let it keep you believing- that there is hope as long as my heart is beating.
I am still with you although you cant see me, but if I'm in your heart, there's no reason to miss me.

No comments:

Post a Comment